Ariel works fervently to provide you not only quality products of a quality that you can count on, but also considers the safe construction and material content of our products to be an important aspect of our overall product quality standards. Following you will find links to our compliance certificates, statements and safety letters dealing with the subject of product and material safety.
In light of recent reports concerning the safety and quality of products made in China, Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. would like to assure our customers of Ariel’s high quality standards. Quality and safety have always been a priority for Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. and we have consistently maintained standards well above the required norm.
Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. has a majority of our products tested by an independent lab, either SGS or Intertek, to verify the safety of materials used. These tests guarantee that our products are safe for both the United States and Europe. Our most recent documented test results are available by request.
Working With Overseas Vendors
- Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. considers it a priority to communicate our values and high standards with our overseas vendors. By doing this, we build a relationship of trust and openness with our vendors. This open relationship has allowed us to solve problems and continuously improve both products and factory standards.
- Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. uses vendors who understand our values and have a stable history, consistently meeting the highest quality standards we set.
- One of Ariel Premium Supply, Inc.’s most important values is partnership. At Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. we firmly believe that by treating our vendors as partners we can build credible long-term relationships where our suggestions for improvement are achieved through close communication.
- Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. requires that vendors disclose materials used in products.
- Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. requires that vendors abide by the laws imposed within their countries.
- Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. will discontinue business with factories we believe are involved in unethical conduct.
- Ariel Premium Supply, inc. sends an in house Purchasing Expert to visit and inspect overseas factories. Our expert is fluent in both English and Chinese and works thmughout the year to establish a trusting business relationship between our home office in St. Louis and our vendors in China.
- Ariel Preimium Supply, Inc. does not own any of the Chinese factories we use. Because Ariel does not own these factories, we cannot govern all factory behaviors. However, our Purchasing Expert’s business relationship with factories does allow Ariel to make recommendations for factories and Ariel is committed to helping factories achieve cost-effective solutions to concerns from our St. Louis oﬂice.
- With the number offactories Ariel Premium Supply, Inc uses growing annually, it is not physically possible for a rigorous inspection of all factories. The few factories that do not have an in—house inspector visit them are responsible for the minority of our products. We are working to establish the same close relationship with these factories that we have with those that supply the majority of our goods.
Additional Safety Standards
- While all products are safe, Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. understands that our customers may have some additional concerns regarding product use. Any additional safety information that a distributor may require will be presented in the product packaging. These warnings include, but are not limited in: products not recommended for children under ﬁve, items containing sharp objects and items containing small removable parts. All of our stress reliever cartons contain a safely message advising that products have been tested by a third party for toxic and hazardous materials and that these promotional products are not designed or intended for children 12 years of age or younger or pets.
- Ariel Premium Supply, inc. understands that the U.S. government has recently begun discussing the revision of import standards. We will continue to maintain our high standards and will be sure to monitor any new laws and requirements as recommended by the US. govemment. As a family owned company, it is our highest priority that our customers feel conﬁdent in our products and our company.